Permanent opportunity for an experienced Stores Person offering an immediate start paying up to £12-13ph DOE
The main purpose of this role is to work within a 2 person team as the more senior stores person, ensuring the smooth running of the stores area.
Duties for this Stores Person role to include:
- Booking goods in/ out
- Kitting for shop floor
- Finished goods inspection, all kits checked
- Using Counterbalance forklift to load and unload deliveries
- Stock taking, cyclic checks and maintaining stock accuracy.
- Supporting Despatch Stores when required
- Wrapping and packing products for customer orders and sub-contract processing.
- Collecting and delivering parts to customers
Experience/ knowledge required to be considered for this Stores Person role:
- Current counterbalance forklift license
- Clean driving license essential
- Previous experience within stores environment
- Strong knowledge and experience using ERP/MRP systems.
- Stock control skills
If you are an experienced Stores Person looking for the next step in your career please apply with your CV today and Yasmin will call you.