Systems Engineer – Systems Design Authority
How would you like the opportunity to work for one of the local areas most well-known Defence industry solutions providers?
Our client is a market leader within their industry, with a strong order book and new markets continually being pursued with new product offerings in development.Our client is looking for a Systems Engineer –Systems Design Authority who can apply their experience and skills within a multidiscipline team. You will oversee the design and development of innovative technical solutions that meet customer requirement. As Systems Engineer – Systems Design Authority you will provide technical oversight to all the stages of the product life cycle, working with the Sales team, Project Managers and Engineering Support Teams.
Responsibilities for the Systems Engineer- Systems Design Authority:
- You will be responsible for the systems Engineering outputs such as:
- Test and Acceptance strategy
- Defining Engineering work packages and sub-contractor specifications
- System architecture definition
- Systems specifications
- Support the Project and Bid Manager in identifying and managing technical risk.
- The position covers all aspects of the product life cycle, from requirements capture, analysis through system specification, concept studies, modelling and simulation, design and development, system integration, validation, and qualification.You will be responsible to the customer for delivering a system that is fit for purpose.
Experience required for the Systems Engineer – Systems Design Authority:
- Experience within a technical/engineering position with a desire to or have previous experience in delivering equipment or products into service.
- Strong leadership and organisational skills
- Demonstrable and proven competence in Systems Engineering and the systems engineering life cycle.
- Good attention to detail
Benefits for the Systems Engineer – Systems Design Authority include:
- Dental cover and medical
- Phone discount
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Car purchase scheme
- Travel insurance
- On site gym
- Well-being program
- Employee assistance programme
- Plus, more…
This is a full-time permanent position for the successful Systems Engineer – Systems Design Authority For more information simply apply now or call Alison on 07921479890 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org