How would you like the opportunity to work for one of the local areas most well-known Defence industry solutions providers?
Our client is a technological leader in many sectors with an excellent reputation within their industry, they have a unique and unrivalled knowledge in their field.
With an impressive order book and continual new product offerings in development, this is a fantastic company to be part of and progress within.
Our client is looking for aÂ Systems EngineerÂ to join their team. You will be responsible for managing and conducting systems engineering activities throughout the complete product life cycle.
Â Responsibilities for theÂ Systems Engineer:
- Â You will deliver key system engineering processes across the product life cycle.
- Â The role will require you to work closely with the project teams including the System Design Authority, Engineering Manager and Team Engineers
- Â You will be required to use your expertise and knowledge to make a strong contribution to bids and projects.
- Â Solving complex problems and critically reviewing results and methods to ensure quality.
- Â You will be expected to expand your knowledge into new domain areas and work across domains to see the bigger picture.
- Â You will need to apply strong systems engineering principles in a multi-disciplinary environment.
Â Experience required for theÂ Systems Engineer:
- IBM DOORS, Enterprise Architect, UML/ SysML
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent in engineering.
- Knowledge and understanding of systems engineering principles and their application to multi-disciplinary engineering projects.
- Familiarity with Defence Standards (particularly DEF-STAN and MIL STD)
- Preferably have a sound knowledge of military systems, ideally maritime systems. Highly regulated industries such as Aerospace, Nuclear or Rail
- Experience with system architectural design and development using Model base systems engineering techniques.
Benefits for theÂ Systems EngineerÂ include:
- Dental cover and medical
- Phone discount
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Car purchase scheme
- Travel insurance
- On site gym
- Well-being program
- Employee assistance programme
- Plus, more…
This is a full-time permanent position for the successful Systems Engineer. For more information simply apply now or call Alison on 07483 025038 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org