Salary – dependent on experience but c.Â£ 30-34k
Location – Andover
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a well-established precision Engineering company in the Andover area, who are looking for a Technical Administrator to join their growing team, with an immediate start.
The Technical Administrator responsibilities:
- Administrative qualities such as:
- Planning jobs, writing new jobs, checking jobs booked in by admin team
- Obtaining material quotes and sub-contractor quotes
- Amending contract review with information given by the shop floor
- Chasing up orders (material, tooling, subcon work)
- Create/amend frozen operations
- Sending customer acknowledgements
- Assisting with manual and CNC machine issues
- Creating inspection reports for critical parts
- Creating FAIRs and putting NCRs on the system
Please note that not all these skills will be required, and the relevant training will be provided.
The ideal Technical Administrator will be someone who has had machine shop experience that has then moved into a administrative role, or someone who has technical administration experience from an engineering, production or manufacturing background.
How to apply for this Technical Administrator role:
If you are interested in finding out more get in touch with Harry Parsons on 07739277675 or email at email@example.com