We are partnering with a world class solutions provider who offer exceptional service and system support to a large client base that includes aerospace, defence, rail & transport, as well as telecoms. Delivery successful engineering solutions to exact requirements are our client’s priority. They are currently looking for two Technical Project managers.
As Project Manager you will come from a Design engineering background and have experience working in SME’s. Our client will also look at Engineers who are looking for their first formal project manager role, as well as experienced project managers who are looking to continue their careers, managing a variety of projects in a dynamic and fast paced environment. Project Managers will actively drive their project forward. Rolling their sleeves up and getting stuck in with the project teams and join in with the engineering at times, as necessary.
The role would suit someone who is looking to rise to project management challenges but still would like some engineering involvement.
Key responsibilities asÂ Project Manager:
- Provide Design Engineering and technical input on quotes and projects as required.
- Communicate effectively within the project team, the customer, and internal departments.
- Understand Client needs, issues and managing expectations.
- Work closely with the account manager.
- Conduct regular project reviews with key personnel.
- As project Manager you will own the project from start to finish
- Managing costs and budgets throughout the project
- Formal planning and scheduling tasks and resources in good time (including sufficient notice to other internal departments such as manufacturing)
Experience as Project Manager:
- Minimum of 5 years industry related experience in a technical engineering role
- Project Management experience (ideally in development test equipment)
- Relevant formal engineering design qualifications
- Project Management qualification preferable but not essential
- Possess all requirements for successfully meeting formal SC
- Proven experience of managing change well
- Able to contribute and support continuous improvement iniatives
Benefits forÂ Project Manager:
- Pension Scheme
- Health Insurance
- Competitive Salary
This is a full-time permanent position for the successfulÂ Project ManagerÂ For more information simply apply now or call Alison on 07483 025038 or firstname.lastname@example.org.