TIG Welder Salary: £28-33k
Specialising in thin gauge welds to a very high standard, this company is looking for a well-practised TIG Welder to join their team. You will need to possess equally good fabricating skills and be comfortable welding pipe and plate to a high standard. You’ll be joining a patient and supportive business that will consider applicants of various skill levels, as long as you have the right attitude and drive to succeed.
TIG Welder Role & Responsibilities
- Comfortable TIG Welding from 1mm+
- Able to do so on stainless steel
- Previous experience using a turntable will be advantageous
- Flexibility with working hours, as the site will regularly be open from 6 am
- Able to work from technical drawings and know your welding symbols
- Hourly salary of £14-16.50 ph, negotiable for the right candidate
- Full-time, permanent position
For more information on the TIG Welder role, apply now or call/message Hayden at Holt Engineering on 07955 081 482.