Do you want to workÂ outside of IR35?
Holt Engineering is currently working with an innovative composite and carbon manufacturing company based inÂ Portsmouth,Â which is on the lookout for experiencedÂ Composites Fitters and Trimmers.
As a Composite Fitter/Trimmer you will play a key part in the manufacturing of this composite and carbon fibre tooling business.
With this role, you will need to have fantastic attention to detail to manage these high-end products.
Job function and key tasks
- Working to produce composite components to the highest standards
- Under controlled conditions and guidelines manufacture composites components
- Applying an excellent understanding of good working practices with respect to trimming, fitting, and finishing components
- Ability to interpret and work on engineering drawings and process manuals
- Application of skills in Composite techniques
- Attention to detail and quality standards throughout the production cycle
- Work in a safe manner in accordance with company and HSE guidelines
- Work in an organized and tidy manner
Skills for the Composites Fitters and Trimmers
- MustÂ have previous experience in composite manufacturing processes and practices
- MustÂ be highly motivated to consistently achieve excellent results
- Flexible approach to maintain workflow when required
The work environment includes:
- Internal workforce
- Safe work environment
- Lively atmosphere
Working hours:Â Night shift 6pm until 4amÂ
** Overtime available! **
Salary: Â£24.50 per hour
These roles are ongoing
Sound like a good fit? Great, then we would love to hear from you!
ContactÂ Sophie on 07483069099Â Â or APPLY now for this advert.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility please make sure you have this updated.