Holt Engineering is on the lookout for an enthusiasticÂ Warehouse OperativeÂ to join a forward-thinking Electronic Manufacturing business in Havant.
As the Warehouse Operative, your duties will include:Â
- Kitting orders in a timely manner.
- Stock taking.
- Dealing with goods in.
- Data entry from stock control.
- Maintaining a clean and tidy workplace.
To be successful in this role you must:
- Be computer literate.
- Experience in a store environment.
- Be able to follow instructions.
- Good understanding ofÂ English, written and speaking.
Desired experience would be:
- Experience within an electronics environment.
- Forklift licenseÂ
This role is full time 40 hours a weekÂ 7.30 am-4.30 pmÂ Monday to Thursday with an early finish on Fridays!
Paying between Â£10.50-Â£10.90 depending on experience.Â
If you’re interested in this role as anÂ Warehouse Operative-Â APPLY NOW and Karolina will call you!