We are looking for an experienced Warehouse Supervisor to join our client in Poole, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a fresh challenge in a large business with multiple sites and excellent career opportunities including immediate training to become a forklift instructor!
This position will offer variety as you will be supporting teams across the Poole area, you will be supporting and covering other supervisors and you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the safe and efficient operation of Material Handling Equipment across operations.
Lets talk about the benefits for the successful Warehouse Supervisor:
- 25 days holiday (including Christmas closure) rising with years of service, plus bank holidays
- 8% Pension
- £200 pa for health and wellbeing activity (after 1 year of service)
- Social committee with organised events and activities
- Annual Summer company events
- Birthday and Christmas gift from owners & Ad hoc catered team lunches from owners
- Rewards for ideas after 1 year of service
- Opportunity to get involved with events and initiatives to support local charities
- Free parking
- Become a fully qualified forklift training instructor
The responsibilities for the successful Warehouse Supervisor will include:
- Establish, monitor and maintain agreed KPI’s for all warehouse activity
- Liaise, support and develop effective working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Strong system control
- Organising training activities/scheduling.
- Maintain a safe working environment
- Daily team briefings, shift reporting and handovers.
- Coordination of FTE’s and temporary labour across the operation.
- Conduct engaging and informative training sessions
- Customize training programs to meet the specific needs and requirements of our business.
- Ensure that all training sessions comply with Health and Safety regulations.
- Evaluate trainees’ performance
- Maintain accurate records of training sessions and participants’ progress.
Requirements to be considered for the Warehouse Supervisor Role:
- Current counterbalance forklift licence is essential!
- Previous experience as a Warehouse Supervisor or Senior Team Leader
- A passion for warehousing and H&S
- Strong organisation and leadership skills
This position is paying £26,000pa and is working on a day shift, flexibility is needed as working hours will vary depending on the project you are on.
If you are looking for your next challenge that can offer variety and excellent working environment within a business that really put their employees first, then please apply with your CV today and Yasmin will call you.