We are looking for a Warehouse Worker to participate in our warehouse operations and activities to make sure that construction sites are clean and tidy, stuff left safely and what needs to be repaired has been fixed and located at the right place.
Warehouse Worker responsibilities include storing materials, picking, packing, and scanning orders. The goal is to increase efficiency, profitability, customer satisfaction and build a safe workplace.
Role: Warehouse Worker
Pay rate – Â£11.10 p/h
Shift: 7:30AM-4:30 PM
Monday – Friday
Full training provided!!!
Responsibilities as a Warehouse Worker
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship) to deadlines.
- Â Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
- Wash down equipment
- Minor repairs
- Â Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
- Keep safe working environment and optimise space utilisation
- Â Complete diary logs into inventory
- Report any discrepancies
- Â Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and co-workers
- Â Operate and maintain preventively warehouse vehicles and equipment
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulation Build, Pack and ship outbound customer orders
Experience as a Warehouse Worker
- Proven working experience as a Warehouse Worker
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and method
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Ability to understand safe liftin practices
- Current forklift license (Preferable, not essential)
If you or anyone you know are interested, please call Karolina on 07483 100 639 or APPLY NOW for this advert!
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility please make sure you have this updated.