Welder Assembler Salary: £15.50 – £16.15ph
Welder Assembler Role & Responsibilities:
- Well-accomplished in TIG Welding
- Comfortable working to fine tolerances and on thin gauge materials
- Assembling/joining high-precision components
- The work is predominantly stainless steel with some copper & aluminium work too
- Able to work with materials as thin as 0.5mm
- A background in aerospace, defence, nuclear or similar is preferred
- Able to work from technical drawings
- Good with your hands & possess a ‘quality over quantity’ attitude
- Basic experience in Orbital Welding is desirable but not essential as training can be provided
- Inspection of your work will be required
- CSWIP qualifications will be provided for the right candidate
An innovative company that provides safety-critical solutions to help nuclear, space and aerospace as well as industrial companies. A Global Engineering business that is a design and manufacturing leader -Providing exceptional expertise is vital when working with clients whose processes operate in extreme environments. Our client is looking for an individual who can excel in their Welder Assembler position.
Just apply now or call/message Hayden on 07955 081 482 for more information on the Welder Assembler role.