Welders & Fabricators
Welders & Fabricators Salary: Â£16-19 ph
Are you an experienced welder or fabricator looking for work? Are you wanting to join aÂ business that is rapidly expanding, and has huge investments and contracts that will last for many years?Â Â
To keep the role interesting,Â you will also be welding on a variety of materials, a huge variety of jobs, you will have the opportunity to learn new skills if you haven’t already worked on exotic alloys and the quality is second to none.
The successful Welder/Fabricator will need:
- Previous experience of fabricating or welding using TIG on thin gauge metal up to 3.5mm
- Experience in welding on stainless steel, Inconel, aluminium or titanium
- The ability to read engineering drawings
In return Welders & Fabricators will:
- Earn whilst you learn.
- If you are already a fully skilled TIG Welder or Fabricator you will earn up to Â£18.88 per hour
- Work a 4-day week. Monday to Thursday.Â
- Overtime available on Fridays and Saturdays at time and half
- Get over 5 weeks of paid leave increasing to 6 weeks with service
- Receive health care and death-in-service benefits from day 1
- Have the ability to progress your career as they always try to recruit from within
Welding to aerospace standards would be a distinct advantage but not essential.Â The business exports its products worldwide and works in many sectors including F1 and aerospace.
If you’re a skilled Welder or Fabricator looking to take your career to that next level, apply now or call/text Hayden on 07955 081 482.