Window Fabricator Salary: £25-30k
A leading company that specialises in the design, manufacturing, and construction of a diverse range of products, from heavy-duty equipment to unique structures. They are forward-thinking and committed to protecting the environment and are constantly exploring innovative ways to reduce our carbon footprint. They also foster a culture of continuous learning and improvement, where everyone is encouraged to collaborate and share ideas. This is your opportunity to join an inclusive and diverse team as a Window Fabricator, passionate about delivering quality products and services to their customers.
Window Fabricator Role & Responsibilities
- Previous door, curtain walling or window fabrication experience
- Comfortable using PVC or aluminium
- This is a hands-on role including assembly, and use of drills, saws, and CNC machines when needed.
- Working from drawings
- Dealing with the packing and loading of finished products and unloading incoming deliveries when needed
- Occasional site work may be required
- Attention to detail is a highly desirable skill in this role, as is a desire to ensure your work is of the highest standard
What’s in it for you?
- Working for a company with a track record of investing in its staff
- Training and support to progress through the ranks where possible
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- An annual discretionary bonus based on how well the company has been doing (and it has been doing well!)
If you have experience as a Window Fabricator and are excited about contributing to a dynamic team, please contact Hayden at 07955 081 482 for more information or hit apply now for this opportunity as a Window Fabricator and I’ll be in touch.