Our client a prestigious Electrical Manufacturing cleint in Poole are now recruiting for a wire person for their production team.
The role will include
- To undertake assembly and wiring of normal batch production equipment & related processes, from written documentation.
- To complete any required documentation correctly.
- To build assemblies from verbal or written instructions, sketches working drawing or samples when required.
- To assist with training & retraining of new or existing employees.
- Undertake other tasks as identified by the business, which are generally in line with the interests and overall development of the Company as a whole.
- To comply always with the company rules, as they apply at any time, with respect to the health & safety at work regulations.
- Assist in business improvement activities.
- At all times comply with the Health and Safety at work regulations.
- To work in accordance with the Company’s/Department control procedure always.
- To undertake a flexible approach to working hours as and required to ensure output and customer requirements are met.
- Self-motivated, reliable, and conscientious approach to work.
- Willing to undertake various tasks.
- Work in a team environment.
- Communicate effectively with Team Leaders and test engineers.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Take ownership of your own tasks and complete them to the required timescales and quality.
- You remain calm under pressure and can be measured with the ability to pay attention to detail.
- Common sense approach to work.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Previous experience in wiring to M.O.D. standard or to IPC-A-620, or J-STD-001
- Must be able to read wiring diagrams and schedules.
- General skills in mechanical assembly.
Education & Qualifications:
- Desirable qualifications-
To apply for this role you can either click apply or contact Ian at Holt Engineering on 07734406996.