XYZ Miller Salary: £14-16
XYZ Miller Role & Responsibilities
- Previous experience with an XYZ Mill
- Applications of all levels will be considered, as training will be provided on the job
- The ability to program an XYZ Mill is desirable but not essential
- Able to work to technical drawings
- Happy to cover small batch work, providing a lot of variety to the job
- An apprentice-trained machinist would be ideal
- Day shift with an early finish on a Friday
- Hourly pay of £14-16 depending on experience
The company designs, manufactures, and deploys a wide range of products for oil and gas, and sustainable energy applications. Their products are highly transferable to other energy sectors, and they are constantly developing new technologies to meet the challenges of the energy transition. In order to do so, they are on the lookout for a hard-working and dedicated engineer for their XYZ Miller position to help them achieve their production goals.
Just apply now or call/message Hayden on 07955 081 482 for more information on the XYZ Miller role.