Do you have aÂ current Counterbalance Forklift licence or previous experience andÂ looking for your next challenge?
We are on the look out for a Yard operaative to join a busy engineering company based near Ringwood.Â
To apply for this Yard Operative position, you must have:
- Experience using a counterbalance forklift in the workplace in the last 12 monthsÂ
- A Current counterbalance licence would be benefical but not essentialÂ
- Full UK LicenceÂ
- Experience working in a busy, fast-pacedÂ environmentÂ
- Ability to workÂ quicklyÂ and efficientlyÂ
- Carry out other warehouse duties as and when neededÂ
In return for this Counterbalance Forklift Driver role, you will receive:
- Benefits & Rewards scheme Training & opportunities to progress
- Temp to perm contract
- An assigned specialist recruitment consultant to speak with at any time
- Weekly pay
The hours for this job is Monday to Friday 8am to 430pm Paying up to Â£11ph.Â
This is a temporary to permanent position, with the opportunity to be taken on permanently after 12 weeks should you be successful.
If you are an experienced counterbalance forklift driver keen on a new opportunity. Please apply today and Yasmin will call you.