Are you an experienced Yard Operative looking for a new role? Do you have Yard and Forklift experience and looking for a position that can offer the chance to earn a good wage and work within a business that invests in its staff?
This Yard Operative role offers the following benefits:
- £11.50ph + Overtime
- Paid Breaks
- Free uniform issued
- Free on site parking as well as a bike rack and cycle-to-work scheme
- Cost price food and drink and kitchen facilities
- Generous pension scheme
- 25 days holiday PLUS bank holidays = 32 days holiday
- In-depth, free H&S training
- A friendly and wlecoming team
To be considered for this Yard Operative role you will need the following:
- Current Counterbalance Forklift License
- Previous experience within a Yard/Warehouse environment
- Be able to carry out manual handling duties
- Have good communication skills and understanding of English, written, and spoken
The Yard Operative role will involve:
- Working in the yard to move materials from end of line to despatch
- Loading & unloading deliveries
- Handling delivery notes and despatch paperwork
- Operating counterbalance within the yard
This company is based in Poole, the shifts are days Monday to Friday and the role is temporary to permanent.
If you are an experienced Yard Operative and this position sounds like your next new challenge, please apply with your CV and Yasmin will call you.