Holt Engineering are currently working with a leadÂ Manufacturing business based in Fareham, being in their industry for over 20 this forward-thinking business is looking to expand.
As anÂ Account Manager, you will play a key part in the sales team, your primary objective will be to build profitable sales by canvassing new business and developing lapsed accounts. Ensuring key customers are provided with the best level of customer serviceÂ
Your duties will include:
- To manage the repeat order/contract review process for defined customer accounts to ensure necessary capacity, materials, and engineering requirements are available.
- To work with the Purchasing Department to ensure materials arrive on time for Sales Order Requirements.
- Assist engineering during busy periods and undertake tasks such as loading or checking Bills of Materials (BOMs) on the company MRP system.
- Expedite important issues within Phoenix and with customers that may impact delivery dates and/or other commitments being met. The promotion of sales to existing key customers Preparation and negotiation of quotations to existing key customers
- To liaise with other departments over technical problems or other issues that may impact delivery commitments being met. Any other activities assigned by management that are relevant to the job
To be successful in this role you must:
- Have an excellent telephone manner
- Previous Account manager experience
- Good communication skillsÂ
- Previous experience with sales or customer serviceÂ
- Knowledge of engineering/ manufacturing businessÂ
- Team playerÂ Â
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary Â£30-Â£35k basic
- Employee referral bonus
- Pension scheme
- Free ParkingÂ
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays and the option to buy an extra 5 days holiday
- Working hours 7.30 am-4.30 pm 37.5 hour week EarlyÂ finish on a Friday.
ThisÂ Account manager role will suit someone who loves building relationships and being on the phone. This is a great opportunity for an imaginative and hard-working person who wishes to fully utilise their sales skills.
For more information please contact Sophie on 07483069099 or APPLY TODAY