We are looking for an experienced Administrator to join our client in their excellent, local facilities offering a number of benefits!Â
This role is a permanent position offering and immediate start, the salary is Â£24 -Â£28,000 DOE
Benefits for the successful Administrator:
- Free parking
- Annual company eventsÂ
- Birthday and Christmas bonuses as well as other incentive and prize draw bonusesÂ
- Modern, new facilitiesÂ
- Awards for innovationÂ
- Generous bonus schemeÂ
- Money towards health and wellbeingÂ
- Ongoing training and supportÂ
Duties and Responsibilities of this Administrator role:
- Collating information and creating reportsÂ
- Supporting operation teams across the business to cover absencesÂ
- Supporting with managing facilities, service contracts, maintenance jobs etc
- Taking minutes
- Maintaining stock levels within the officeÂ
- Organising training for new starters, preparing documentation
- Ordering uniforms and keeping polices up to date
Essential requirements to be considered for this Administration role:Â
- Good standard of education evidenced by GCSEs or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- IT skills – Microsoft office (Outlook, Word, Excel)Â
- Strong organizational and time managementÂ skills.
- Professional telephone manner and good interpersonal skills
- High accuracy and attention to detail.
- Pro-active, and able to work independently
If you are interested in this administrator position, call JadeÂ on 07483100634, or apply with your CV and we will give you a call!