Business Administrator (Flexible Part Time 20 hours)
We are currently partnering with an innovative Engineering Design and Manufacturing business who have transformed themselves into a leading Global brand and premium supplier within their specialism. As aÂ Business Administrator you will work for an exciting company who serve industries such as Wind Energy, Nuclear, Construction, Marine and Offshore Oil & Gas. Â Â
This Poole based business deliver their products through various channels including re sellers, rental partners, direct end users and strong distribution network.
AsÂ Business Administrator,Â you will assist the day-to-day support functions of a growing business, working with the business systems team and HR Manager. You will be heavily involved with HR administration, QHSE administration, facilities support, business purchasing and general office assistance. This role is a critical support function within the business. This is a challenging role that is varied and developing.
Key responsibilities as Business Administrator
- HR administration and support such as: personnel files, promotions, appraisals, job descriptions, recruitment, referencing, employment contracts, holiday requests, training matrixes and leavers.
- H&S administration and support such as: company vehicle management, training, first aid kit inventories, routine H&S inspections, checks and tests.
- Facilities administration and support such as: arranging contractors e.g. cleaner, landscapers and electrician etc, maintaining cleaning and kitchen supplies and stock level management.
- General business administration, purchasing and support such as: IT/telecoms equipment, factory supplies, PPE, furniture, and office stationery.
- Managing office events and niceties such as Christmas, socials, birthday, and welcome cards.
- Liaising with suppliers, contractors, and agencies for various business services.
- Answering and dealing with incoming calls politely and professionally.
- Sales order processing.
- Greeting visitors to the premises.
- Writing up meeting minutes and data reporting, as required by Management.
- Filing, general administrative assistance, and support to ensure the smooth running of the business and upkeep of the premises
Experience as BusinessÂ Administrator:
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience as a generalist Business Administrator, HR Administrator, H&S Administrator, or similar style roles.
- Naturally an energetic and supportive team player, displaying a passionate “can do” attitude.
- Strong administration skills, with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- The ability to prioritise tasks and a varied workload to consistently achieve targets and deadlines.
- A tactful and diplomatic individual, demonstrating a high level of accountability and confidentiality.
- Good interpersonal skills for dealing with employees, visitors, and customers professionally and politely.
- This is a role that spans multiple disciplines e.g. HR, H&S, Facilities and general administration and reception duties etc, so you must be willing to embrace all aspects of the role, and learn/develop your skills in any areas which you may not already have working experience.
- Proficient in MS Office including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Previous HR Training such as CIPD Level 3 or ACAS would be highly advantageous but is not essential.
- Previous H&S Training such as IOSH or ROSPA would be highly advantageous but is not essential.
- Â£23,000 – Â£26,000 Basic Salary DOE Â (Part time 20 hours per week) Pro rata
- Free On siteÂ parking
- Showers and changing facilities on site
- Periodic cost of living salary reviews
- Monthly summer BBQ’s
- Group Life Cover
- Well being Independent Employee Assistance
- Eye care vouchers for relevant staff
- 20 days holiday pus Christmas Shutdown Plus Bank Holidays ( Pro rata )
This is a part-time permanent position for the successfulÂ Business Administrator
For more information simply apply now or call Alison on 07483 025038 or email@example.com.