Business Development Manager
We are currently partnering with a well-known and independently owned business that operates in the UK as a main distributor. A well-established business that has had a presence for over 30 years, our client who offers excellence in both quality and service is looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to join their team.
As Business Development Manager your role will be essential to the growth and development of the business and is a key role within the Sales department
This role is very much a solution-based sale working with exciting products and valuable services.
Key Responsibilities as Business Development Manager
- Working closely with existing accounts and nurturing long-lasting relationships
- You will be responsible for generating new business across a variety of industries and sectors in the Southwest of the UK
- You will regularly visit clients as required. A company vehicle is provided for you
- You will develop and execute a growth plan with the Sales Manager/ Director
- You will be responsible for reporting on sales activities and work in line with the company’s marketing strategy.
- Identifying competitor activity and market needs
Experience as Business Development Manager
- Previous business-to-business sales experience within a professional business
- Proven track record of success within a sales environment, achieving targets and developing new business.
- You will have the ability to calculate margins from a base cost and apply discounts online with company policy.
- You will be a self-starter, motivated, and passionate about achieving great things.
- You will demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Benefits for Business Development Manager
- Competitive basic salary £35 – £45k DOE
- Company car
- Private Medical
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Remote position – you MUST be based in the South West of the UK as you will be visiting clients at least 3 times a week
This is a full-time permanent position for the successful Business Development Manager for more information simply apply now or call Alison on 07483 025038 or firstname.lastname@example.org.