Exciting opportunity for an experienced Buyer to join this fast growing business in Fareham, this is a permanent position offering a competitive salary.
You will be a key part of the supportive purchasing team responsible for souring and purchasing of parts for production.
What can this role offer an experienced Buyer?
- Competitive salary of £28-33,000pa DOE
- Early finish on a Friday at 12:30pm
- Buy holiday scheme
- Flexi-hour scheme
- Company pension
- Excellent career opportunities (progression to Senior position)
- On-site parking
Key responsibilities of the successful Buyer:
- Source electronic components at the agreed budgeted costs
- Sourcing and purchasing electronic components,
- Managing inventory levels, and developing/ maintaining excellent relationship with our suppliers.
- Manage day to day purchasing activities, ensuring that orders are placed in a timely manner, in line with a budget and demand.
- Delivering cost savings and achieving departmental/company`s KPI`s.
- Customer contract reviews
- Risk reporting
- Ensure goods in queries and invoice queries are resolved in a timely fashion
Essentials to be considered for this Buyer role:
- Strong commercial background with experience in working in a busy Purchasing department
- Excellent attention to detail and strong communication skills
- Experience in a buyer role is essential, experience within electronics industry is advantageous
- CIPS qualified or working towards would also be advantageous
- Excellent software knowledge including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
If you are a results driven person with the required experience ad expertise please apply with your CV today and Yasmin or Sophie will call you.