Draughtsperson – Doors and windows
We are currently partnering with a local manufacturing business who design and manufacture onsite. Our client offers a high-quality product, have an enviable worldwide reputation for excellence in design in custom engineering and fabrication for a wide variety of sectors.
Our client is now expanding and are looking for a Draughtsperson – Doors and windows to join their established team.
As Draughtsperson – Doors and windows, you will be enthusiastic and any experience working with curtain walling and windows previously would be an advantage, but not essential.
You will work successfully as part of a team and autonomously, demonstrating strong communication skills.
The successful Draughtsperson – Doors and windows will have proven experience using AutoCAD and strong knowledge of this, is essential for the role.
Key Responsibilities as Draughtsperson – Doors and windows
- Comply with all relevant Company Health, Safety and Environmental policies.
- Working in accordance with company values
- Produce detailed AutoCAD drawings of aluminium windows, doors, curtain walling, louvres, sunscreen, steel doors, steel fire rated screens and other products to meet approval of architects, client, and main contractor.
- Producing fabrication schedules, cutting lists and installation details suitable for workshop and construction site
- Being cost conscious in relation to the contract works, estimate programme and selection of the correct product, method of manufacture and installation.
- Liaising with the glazing estimator, drawing office, sales, and designers to ensure co-ordination and integration of the various elements of the building and adherence to client requirements.
- A sound knowledge, input and consideration is required concerning ISO9001, BS Standards, EN Standards and Factory Production Control
- Particular attention to be drawn to Company’s requirements to fulfil its obligations under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and CDM Regulations
Experience as Glazing Draughtsperson – Doors and windows
- Effectively communicate at all levels
- Ability to adopt a proactive approach to work and use own initiative.
- Ability to prioritise workload.
- Time Management
- Flexibility to take on new tasks if requested.
Benefits for Draughtsperson – Doors and windows
- Competitive basic salary
- Pension scheme
This is a full-time permanent position for the successful Draughtsperson- Doors and windows for more information simply apply now or call Alison on 07483 025038 or email@example.com.