CNC Turner Programmer/Setter/Operator
We are currently on the lookout for a CNC Turner Programmer/Setter/Operator to be a part of aÂ global group with clients based in the US, Asia and Europe. The company specialises in sheet metal assemblies and welding, sub-assemblies and structural fabrications for the aerospace & defence industries. They use a range of metals such as aluminium, inconel, stainless & titanium.
CNC Turner Programmer/Setter/Operator responsibilities:
- Programming a Twin Spindle Fanuc controlled lathe machine
- Twin Turret CNC Lathes using ISO programming code
- Setting machines
- Production product and new product introduction
CNC Turner Programmer/Setter/OperatorÂ requirements:
- Working with a variety of materials: Aluminium, Stainless steel, Titatium etc.
- FANUC programming experience
- Working to tight tolerances
- Working to Imperial and Metric tolerancing
- Reading technical drawings
Benefits for theÂ CNC Turner Programmer/Setter/Operator:
- 25 days holiday plus statutory per annum
- Hourly Rate – Â£16 – Â£18 DOE
- Early finish on Friday
- Overtimes availableÂ
This is a full-time permanent position for the successful CNC Turner Programmer/Setter/Operator. For more information simply apply now or call Wiktoria on 07483 069100.