Salary – £18-20 p/h
Location – Tadley
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a well-established precision Engineering company in the Tadley area, who are looking for an experienced CNC Turner to join their growing team, with an immediate start.
The successful CNC Turner will have:
- Solid experience in setting and operating CNC machines to prove out first off and production on Fanuc systems.
- Writing and editing online programmes (Fanuc) for effective machining of components.
- Good understanding of geometric tolerances and methodical problem solving.
- Knowledge of high spec industry standards such as Defence, Motorsport, Medical or Aerospace.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience programming within a precision machining environment.
How to apply for this CNC Turner role:
If you are interested in finding out more about the CNC Turner role, get in touch with Harry Parsons on 07739277675, or email at email@example.com