My client is a precision engineering company with decades of experience in the aerospace and defence industries. They design, manufacture, and supply high-quality components for a wide range of applications, including jet engines, aircraft structures, and weapons systems.
With a commitment to providing their customers with the highest quality products and services, and they are looking for a well-accomplished CNC Turner to join their team.
CNC Turner Salary: Â£15-21 ph (day & night shift available)
Role & Responsibilities
- Set & operate CNC lathes
- Comfortable using Fanuc controls
- Using hand tools to inspect your own work
- Work from technical drawings
- Well-practised keeping records of the manufacturing process, including the materials used, the tools used, and the settings used.
- There are positions available on the day shift and night shift
- Day shift salary: Â£30 – 32k
- Night shift salary: Â£47 – 51k
- Posses a Level 3 qualification or similar within Engineering
- A proven background within the aerospace, defence, or similar standard
- Able to change tools, set offsets, and edit programs
If you’re local to Weymouth and want to work within a fun, friendly & supportive environment for a business that offers excellent company benefits, apply for the CNC Turner role now or call Hayden on 07955 081 482 for more information.
Not quite what you are looking for? Browse more CNC opportunities now.