Composite Fitter Salary – £11ph – £16ph
My client, a specialist engineering company providing expertise in the composites sector for the design of tooling, manufacture, and delivery of composite products are looking for experienced Composite Fitters to join their team on a permanent basis. They have a growing order book and as part of their development plan have opportunities in all departments. This is an opportunity you don’t want to miss!
Composite Fitter Role and Responsibilities:
- Fitting/Finishing Tooling and components to a high standard.
- The assembly of jigs.
- The maintenance of tools and the continuing of Total prevention Management (TPM)
- Support the continuing 5S and LEAN Manufacturing activities.
- To achieve delivery targets of our customers while ensuring quality is not compromised.
- Basic knowledge of the make-up of race cars and road cars.
Composite Fitter Requirements:
- Good Team worker
- Logical reasoning with a “can-do attitude”
- Good organisational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, and on multiple concurrent projects.
- Use manual measuring equipment.
- Visually inspect components for surface defects.
- Interpret engineer drawings.
- To work with minimal supervision.
- At least two years’ experience within the composite industry as a Fitter or Laminator
Composite Fitter Benefits:
- 25 days holiday + plus bank holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
- Free On-site parking
If you’re a well-accomplished Composite Fitter, simply apply now or call/message Ollie for more information on 07483 100630. firstname.lastname@example.org