How would you like the opportunity to work for one of the local areas most well-known Defence industry solutions providers?
Our client is a technological leader in many sectors with an excellent reputation within their industry, they have a unique and unrivalled knowledge in their field.
With an impressive order book and continual new product offerings in development, this is a fantastic company to be part of and progress within. They are also a business who support their team members to create a work life balance, which is refreshing.
Our client is looking for aÂ Configuration EngineerÂ to join their team. You will be responsible for capturing, controlling, and releasing product configuration information for Locations, Systems, Hardware and Software and Firmware at all stages of the lifecycle.
Â Responsibilities for theÂ Configuration Engineer:
- You will create and maintain Configuration Status Accounting and Configuration Items Lists records.
- Support CM Team Led and SDA in Identification, capture and release of design and technical information.
- Ensure that all ECR/ECN submissions meet defined quality and completeness criteria prior to approval.
- Support the Configuration Team Lead with planning, management, audit, and assessment activities when requested in support of the Configuration Management Working Group
- Perform dap analysis on baseline status for planned baseline release and governance rates.
Experience required for theÂ Configuration Engineer:
- Knowledge and experience of managing contractors and suppliers CM interfaces.
- In depth knowledge of the System/Product Lifecycles (for System, Application, HW, SW, FW)
- Able to demonstrate knowledge and experience of performing and managing CM processes throughout the full product/ system lifecycle within a design and production engineering environment.
- Provide guidance on the creation and progression of ECR/ECN change vehicles for all stages of the change process.
- Administer and provide user support to the project/product team with respect to the PIM tool and CM processes.
Benefits for theÂ Configuration EngineerÂ include:
- Dental cover and medical
- Phone discount
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Car purchase scheme
- Travel insurance
- On site gym
- Well-being program
- Employee assistance programme
- Plus, more…
This is a full-time permanent position for the successful Configuration Engineer. For more information simply apply now or call Alison on 07483 025038 or e-mail email@example.com