Early shift – Monday to Friday – Immediate start – Â£11.50-12phÂ
Are you looking for an Early Shift to start ASAP? If you have previous production or factory experience and want to start immediately, Holt Engineering have the job for you!
The role is based in Ferndown working 6am to 2pm Monday to Friday
Benefits for the successful Early Shift Factory Operative:
- Training & opportunities to progress
- Â£11.50ph + Overtime
- Full training given
- Weekly pay
- Free uniform
- An assigned specialist recruitment consultant to speak with at any time
- Weekly pay
This Early Shift Factory Operative requires:
- Previous factory experience ideally
- Attention to detail
- Excellent English, spoken and reading
- Ability to follow instruction
- Reliability & Good timekeeping.
The job role for this Early Shift Factory Operative role involves:
- Working on production line
- Manual handling and lifting of goods
- Following work ordersÂ
The company is a well-known, fully established, manufacturing business. This is a role with weekly pay, & the opportunity to progress within.
Own transport essential as public transport will not get you to this company on time.
If you’re interested in this role as an Early Shift Factory Operative APPLY NOW and Yasmin will call you!