Electrical Design Engineer
We are partnering with a world class solutions provider who offer exceptional service and system support to a large client base that includes aerospace, defence, rail & transport, as well as telecoms. Delivery successful engineering solutions to exact requirements are our client’s priority. They are currently looking for an Electrical Design Engineer
As Electrical Design Engineer you will work within the project team, being involved with design development, product realisation and test. You will work within the busy project team reporting to the project manager and technical lead.
Key responsibilities as Electrical Design Engineer:
- Providing accurate and detailed work status information to the project manager
- Design electrical/ electronic sub-assemblies of test systems
- Design PCBs as required.
- Produce and maintain accurate electrical drawing packages including schematics, bill of materials and wiring schedules.
- Working within the project timescales and costs
- Work closely with the manufacturing department to answer and questions during the assembly and test stages.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with internal team members and customers.
Experience as Electrical Design Engineer:
- Formal electronics/ electrical design qualifications
- 2 years related industry experience in design/ implementation.
- Design/ drawing office experience including AutoCAD or equivalent an advantage.
- Experience with National Instruments hardware/software an advantage
- Familiarity with analogue and digital interface circuits
- Possess all requirements for successfully meeting formal Security checks.
Benefits for Electrical Design Engineer:
- Pension Scheme
- Health Insurance
- Competitive Salary
This is a full-time permanent position for the successful Electrical Design Engineer For more information simply apply now or call Alison on 07483 025038 or firstname.lastname@example.org.