Field Service Engineer
We are on the lookout for a Field Service Engineer with a background in Air compression to join a very well-established company based just outside of Southampton. The Field Service Engineer will support the company’s continued growth as they are a trusted partner of the world’s leading air compression manufacturer. The company supply a wide range of efficient industrial air compressors, generators, quality air products and spare parts.
The role of the Field Service Engineer is to maintain both the company and the supplier’s first class customer service by fault finding, repairing, maintaining and providing advise to their existing customer based.
Field Service Engineer Responsibility
- Install compressor and compressed air systems.
- Undertake planned and preventative maintenance of compressed air systems.
- Take part in compressor overhaul and refurbishment.
- Repair broken-down equipment.
- Perform emergency breakdown fault finding and repair.
Field Service Engineer Qualifications and Experience
- Electrically / electronically skilled (ideally C&G qualified)
- Air compression background
- Field service background
- UK Driving license
I’d be keen to speak to any Air compression field service engineers, if you do have any questions please email please email email@example.com