Global Product Manager
We currently have a position available as Global Product Manager for one of the local areas largest and most successful manufacturing businesses so take a look below.
The company are a worldwide supplier of precision manufactured products provided into several of the globes largest industries. The Global Product Manager will work within the Strategic Business team working to create and maintain sustainable and profitable revenue growth of their respective product line.
Key responsibilities as Global Product Manager:
- Set and deliver on product plans to ensure the product strategies deliver maximum enterprise.
- Align current and new product strategies to market strategies considering supply chain, technical and manufacturing capabilities.
- Put together value propositions and validate those with the look to improve price/value management.
- Look at the total product life cycle and produce relevant road maps.
- Assess key portfolios and manage the technical fit and financial impact.
- Utilise various methods and processes such as Stage Gate to collect and analyse global product data.
- Work closely with the supply chain department of the business to help develop an effective strategic component strategy.
- Maintain and develop internal relationships with other business departments such as Sales, R&D, Manufacturing and Supply Chain.
Experience required as Global Product Manager:
- Driven by details and results, with a focus on process.
- Strong financial abilities and understanding form within a manufacturing environment.
- Previous knowledge and experience in portfolio management.
- Excellent abilities in cross departmental communication and relationship building.
- Demonstrable understanding of project management, commercial, engineering, finance, and supply chain areas.
- Degree qualified to relevant field (Business Administration, Engineering, Supply Chain) desirable.
- Able to travel domestically and internationally.
Benefits for the Global Product Manager can include:
- Comprehensive health care plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Tuition Assistance
- Career & Leadership Development programs
This is a full-time permanent position for the successful Global Product Manager. For more information simply apply now or call Alison on 07483 025038 or e-mail email@example.com