Junior Mechanical Engineer
Junior Mechanical Engineer Salary: Â£25-30k
Are you a mechanically minded individual with an eagerness to develop your skills and take your career to the next level in a supportive environment? Our Junior Mechanical Engineer role offers a gateway to excel in Maintenance Engineering. Expand your skill set, gain hands-on experience, and open doors to diverse opportunities in the ever-evolving world of Mechanical Engineering.
My client is a top designer and manufacturer within a niche area of Engineering. Their products are utilised by leading brands in various industries and supply huge household names. They are seeking a Mechanical Engineer to join their progressive engineering team, which is striving to develop their internal manufacturing capabilities. This is a great opportunity to be part of a growing business with a promising future, based in Verwood, Dorset.
Junior Mechanical Engineer Role & Requirements.
- Basic understanding of pneumatics
- Understanding of machining is advantageous, be it either manual or CNC, is desirable, but training will be provided.
- Possess a hard-working attitude with a desire to learn & progress.
- A competitive salary of Â£25 – Â£30k DoE (Depending on Experience).
- A clean, friendly & supportive working environment.
- Excellent opportunities to improve & diversify your skill set with design, machining, and more.
- Day shift from Mon – Fri with an early finish on a Friday.
If you’re a keen, hungry, mechanically minded engineer and interested in the Junior Mechanical Engineer, apply now, or call Hayden on 07955 081 482 to find out more.