My Client are a specialist in natural and smoke ventilation systems and have been manufacturing, supplying, installing, and commissioning ventilation systems since 1988.
About the Role of Maintenance Engineer
We are seeking experienced maintenance engineers to work at sites between London, Manchester, and the surrounding areas. You will be required to carry out routine, reactive and planned maintenance of our life safety smoke control systems.
Key Responsibilities as a Maintenance Engineer
- Test, repair, inspect and maintain natural and mechanical smoke ventilation systems.
- Document tasks and other relevant information pertaining to the visit, in a detailed service report.
- Liaise with clients to resolve defects and advise solutions to prevent reoccurrence.
- To liaise with the maintenance department to identify sales opportunities.
Required Experience and Qualifications as a Maintenance Engineer
- Fault finding experience.
- Knowledge of electrical circuits within control panels.
- Working at height experience.
- Full driving licence (max 6 points).
- 18th Edition Electrical qualification or equivalent electrical qualification.
- Site experience, ideally with an ECS or CSCS Card.
You will be working Monday through to Fridays, with a minimum of 40 hours per week, and be onsite for standard business hours which will require early starts to get to some sites, occasional overnight stays may be required.
About you as a Maintenance Engineer
We are seeking individuals who are organised, methodical, have exceptional strong problem-solving abilities, with excellent communication skills, flexibility, effective reporting skills, and a high attention to detail.
- 23 days paid holiday, increasing up to a maximum of 30 days per annum plus bank holidays.
- Company van, laptop, iPhone and testing equipment.
- Bupa Healthcare after qualifying period.
- Enhanced sick pay after 12 months.
- Company funded activities at Christmas and in the summer.
- Development Programme with up to 100% funding for staff
The salary for this role will be £19-£21 per hour.
If you are interested in Applying please call Ian at Holt Engineering on 07734406996