MIG Welder Fabricator
MIG Welder Fabricator Salary: Â£13-16ph (DoE)
My client is a leading metalwork and gate manufacturer based in Poole and Bournemouth. They have been in business for several decades and have a strong reputation for quality and innovation.
My client specialises in a wide range of metalwork products, including gates, railings, fire escapes, security grilles, and all other types of steel fabrications. With plenty of work on now and for the foreseeable future, this company is looking for one, maybe two, skilled MIG Welder Fabricators to join their team on a permanent basis.
MIG Welder Fabricator Role & Responsibilities
- Proven background in MIG/Stick welding & fabricating
- Comfortable working with mild steel to a range of thicknesses
- Experience with stainless steel or aluminium is desirable but not essential as the majority of work is mild steel
- Driving the van to and from site, the majority of work is in Bournemouth & Poole with some work a little further afield
- Work from technical drawings
- Calm under pressure and happy to work independently
- You’ll need to be able to pass a CRB check
- Taking great pride in your work is of paramount importance
- Mon-Fri day shifts
If you like a varied working day where each day is different and you have a well-accomplished MIG Welder Fabricator background, apply now or call/text Hayden on 07955 081 482.