Offline CNC Turner
Offline CNC Turner Salary: Â£40 – Â£45k
My Client is a well-renowned global engineering business with a strong track record of success. They serve a huge customer base across the aerospace, defence, transport, energy and medical industries.
They are a people-focused company that is committed to providing our employees with a stimulating and rewarding work environment. On top of that, you will find competitive salaries and benefits, as well as opportunities for professional development and advancement on offer for the right Offline CNC Turner.
If you are a talented and experienced Offline CNC Turner who is looking for a challenging and rewarding career, look no further.
Offline CNC Turner Role & Responsibilities
- Able to program from scratch on CNC Lathes
- Confident in offline programming
- A background working to the tolerances of the aerospace, defence or similar industry
- Well-practised working on multi-axis lathes with driven tooling
- Comfortable with Fanuc controls
- Milling experience would be a bonus
- Happy to take control of a job from a technical drawing and liaise with the team on the best way to go about completing the job
Apply now or call/message Hayden on 07955 081 482 for more information on the Offline CNC Turner role. This is an excellent chance to join a growing business with plenty of work in a supportive environment.