We are currently on the lookout for an Operations Manager to join our client who specialises in producing high-quality, technically challenging Stainless Steel & iron castings.
The ideal candidate is a crucial member of a team, who is able to maintain a high level of reliability, punctuality, determination and organisation. The role requires excellent communication skills and a positive attitude as you are going to assist team members to complete daily tasks for the department.
Operations Manager responsibilities
- Competent using Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Good communication skills and positive attitude towards managing change
- Can support ambitious drive for reduction in labour requirements and strategy to delivery standardised production processes
- Committed to implement continuous improvement
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
Operations Manager requirements
- Previous foundry work experience is esential.
- Assist works manager with production and processing plans and strategies.
- Visible, hands-on leader who is responsible for planning and coordinating activities to ensure production and quality of products meet specification
- To ensure all foundry operations are operated safely and efficiently
- Assist with HR issues related to foundry operations
- Visually manage all KPI’s.
- To ensure all activities are performed in line with established operational procedures and work instructions in accordance with the QMS.
This is a full-time permanent position for the successful Operations Manager. For more information simply apply now or call Wiktoria on 07483 069100.