We are currently partnering with a privately owned, well established, and thriving business. Their steady continual growth has led to opportunities across the business, and they are now looking for a Senior Engineer to join the team. Our client is proud to offer long term career development within a strong growing business – whose portfolio of clients include Marine Defence, Aerospace, Simulation, and other more challenging sectors.
The Operations Manager is an internal role with the management team and will be responsible for managing production operations including Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Quality, and Planning.
Key responsibilities as Operations Manager:
- Provide strong leadership, provide guidance and support to the Manufacturing team to achieve organisational goals and operational excellence.
- Organise production schedules and assess project requirements.
- Create and nurture a collaborative working environment, co-ordinating with the manufacturing operations, Supervisors, Team Leaders to ensure that all teams are working efficiently and cohesively.
- Assess production methods, driving continuous improvement across the business.
- Account management of clients, ensuring that the teams have a full understanding of requirements and remits.
Experience as Operations Manager:
- An organised individual who has excellent planning skills, with the ability to work with flexibility towards workloads and priorities.
- Proven managerial skills, a motivating and driven individual able to inspire others.
- A strong engineering and or manufacturing background
- Strong experience of Lean manufacturing and continuous improvement
- Results driven
Benefits for Operations Manager:
- Basic Salary of £55 – £60 DOE
- 25 days holiday (with service)
- Company sick pay
- Pension scheme
- Perkbox membership – discounts on high street shopping, holidays
- Vocational training
- Onsite canteen facilities
- Workwear and PPE
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Health and Safety training
This is a full-time permanent position for the successful Operations Manager
For more information simply apply now or call Alison on 07483 025038 or email@example.com