We are currently on the lookout for a Process Engineer to join our client who specialises in producing high-quality, technically challenging Stainless Steel & iron castings.
The ideal candidate is a crucial member of a team, who is able to maintain a high level of reliability, punctuality, determination and organisation. The role requires excellent communication skills and a positive attitude as you are going to assist team members to complete daily tasks for the department.
Process Engineer responsibilities
- Pursuit for development and methodology of parameters that produce sound castings
- Pioneer design modifications needed to enhance the quality, reduce lead time, tooling and manufacturing costs.
- Optimise methods of manufacturing and layout of tooling/ rigging
- Advance and support operational methodology of simulation software
- Liaise with customers, machinists, sub-contract processors of VFL castings
- Achieve agreed monthly business plan objectives
Process Engineer requirements
- Previous foundry work experience is esential
- Previous work experience as a process engineer
- High knowledge pf process engineering software systems
- Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma and other process improvement methodologies
- Previous experience working with CAD and AutoCAD
- Advanced technical skills
This is a full-time permanent position for the successful Process Engineer. For more information simply apply now or call Wiktoria on 07483 069100.