Production Engineer – Operations team
We are currently partnering with a global engineering group who deliver innovative engineering solutions to large global markets including iron and steel, oil and gas, petrochemical and automation.Â A well-established business who over time have established a strong international reputation for excellence and innovation.
This business continues to demonstrate a healthy financial performance and proudly encourage employee progression and development. Our client is now currently looking for a Production Engineer Â – Operations team to join the team.
As Production Engineer Â – Operations team you will work with the Operations team, taking responsibility for producing all relevant documentation, routings, procedures tooling and equipment to enable a successful manufacture and testing of various engineering products
Â Key responsibilities asÂ Production Engineer – Operations team:
- Design jigs and fixtures using CAD (3D) for use in production.
- Produce accurate and detailed production routes, specifying operation details, and time estimates for the in-house manufacture of products.
- Assist the production team with their day-to-day production requirements.
- Communicate effectively wit the design engineering department, reviewing new products before they are released into production, ensuring that all designs are fit for manufacture at the most efficient cost
- Contribute to value analysis and Value Engineering projects
- Use CAM software to produce programs, tool sheets and set up sheets for a variety of multi-axis machines
Experience asÂ Production Engineer – Operations team:
- Qualified HNC or actively working towards completion of a similar mechanical or Production Engineering qualification with demonstrableÂ experience working in an engineering-based role.
- Possess a sound understanding of modern manufacturing methods.
- Demonstrable experience in use of Continuous Improvement Tools and techniques: Kaizen, 5s, error proofing VSM , SMED
- Demonstrable experience of building relationships and a calm approach
- Able to design jigs and fixtures using CAD (ideally 3D )
Benefits forÂ Production Engineer – Operations Team:
- Competitive Salary
- Ongoing training & Development
- Pension Scheme
- Flexible working
This is a full-time permanent position for the successfulÂ Production Engineer – Operations team. For more information simply apply now or call Alison on 07483 025038 or firstname.lastname@example.org.