We are currently partnering with a globally renowned manufacturing business on their business growth, and part of that is the requirement for more skilled staff including this vacancy for a Project Manager.
The group this business is a part of service some of the globes largest and most critical industries, and the company itself has existed for well over a century. The Project Manager will directly report into the Production Manager and oversee projects from cradle to grave.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Produce proposals resulting from enquiries arising from the Sales team’s activities.
- Taking lead in identifying the risks throughout quotation process and liaising with other departments to perform risk mitigation.
- Participate in customer visits/quality reviews to final product acceptance.
- Ensure that the customer order/quotation have been reviewed for export compliance.
- Receive, translate and resolve technical enquiries with engineering support.
- Be the first point of contact for the duration of the project.
- Attending visits + meetings regarding the project.
- Deliver a written report on the status of the project.
- Call and deliver regular meetings regarding the project.
- Acknowledge, translate and resolve technical enquiries.
Project Manager Qualifications:
- Proven experience in project management.
- Effective communication skills.
- Degree in Engineering discipline.
- Ability to work well as a team.
- Desire to succeed.
- Competent in I.T systems.
- Attention to detail.
Benefits for the Project Manager:
- 25 days holiday
- 5x death in service
- Sharesave scheme
- Health cash plan
- Travel and dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Plus much more…
Project Managers please apply to the advert, if you do have any questions, please email email@example.com