Quality Inspector Salary: Very Competitive – For more details on the salary, hit apply now and we’ll be in touch or call/text Hayden at Holt Engineering on 07955 081 482.
Are you seeking a stimulating career opportunity in the engineering industry? My client is a worldwide engineering company that is devoted to innovation and excellence. As a Quality Inspector here, you will have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology and collaborate with a team of seasoned professionals to provide high-quality solutions to clients in a variety of industries. You will also receive competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and opportunities for career development and advancement.
There is more than one Quality Inspector position available either on a regular day shift or on a shift pattern with a healthy shift premium to be added.
Quality Inspector Role & Requirements
- Use a variety of measuring equipment to inspect machined parts, sub-assemblies, and final assemblies to a high level of accuracy and precision.
- Inspect completed products including the witness of performance tests and final documentation records.
- Inspect Goods-Inward activities, including PMI (Positive Material Identification) as required.
- Calibrate gauges and test equipment.
- Experience in using hand tools and CMM measuring techniques.
- Demonstrable positive attitude and ability to work calmly under pressure.
What’s in it for you?
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Up to 6% matched pension contributions
- 5x Death in Service
- Sharesave Scheme
- Travel & Dental Insurance
- Lots More!
My client is looking for a Quality Inspector who is passionate about quality and accuracy. If you’re a highly motivated and detail-oriented individual, apply now or call/text Hayden at Holt Engineering on 07955 081 482.