Quality & H&S Manager
We are currently partnering with a long standing and established business in the Havant area. The business manufacture high quality sheet metal component’s and supply into a number of different critical industries, they also specialise in fabrications in stainless steel and aluminium.
They have been in operation for over 75 years and part of the plans to grow they are looking for a Quality & H&S Manager.
The primary function is to be a qualified quality professional and technical expert to the business, liaising with customers and suppliers and driving step-change improvements in both product and service quality to improve customer service, eliminate waste, improve process capability and drive down costs.
Quality & H&S Responsibilities
- Ownership of internal and external quality-related matters
- Reduce material & labour waste – Implement a Lean Culture
- Reporting to Directors & working in conjunction with Operations Manager.
- Manage customer reject containment and corrective actions
- Work with Supplier Development to assess both direct and indirect suppliers and hence improve the quality of incoming materials and services
- Maintain quality-related data and functional metrics
- Oversee the use of measurement equipment calibration & records to validate parts
- Manage our ISO accreditation policies & procedures ensuring they comply with current legislation
- Manage problem-solving within the Plant, using appropriate analytic tools such as 8D and experience of Six Sigma to ensure robust and timely permanent solutions
- Weld certification prolongation
- Oversee & implement health & safety policy / procedures
- Responsible for quality assurance covering Sheet metal – machining & finishing processes – and all products released by the Company
- Working to engineering drawings to oversee our dimensional inspection controls
- Create production plans & documentation control for specific customer requirements to guarantee quality from stage one to completion
- Schedule project plans along with the project team to meet deadlines
- Monitoring production processes and carrying out Quality Control audits as required
- Report monthly QC statistics & KPI
- Comply with ISO accreditation requirements & provide reports to external ISO support
- Raise CAR (corrective actions) and carry out 5Y – 8D exercises
- Investigate causes of quality problems and propose / implement solutions
- Liaise with engineering to introduce techniques & initiatives to improve processes
- Write reports on design, pre-production and production to check on the quality status of all stages of production
- Correlating & analysing data to indicate trends etc
- Completing FAIR
- Communicate with customers in order to meet their expectations regarding quality etc
- Audit materials provided by suppliers to assure quality before incorporation into the product
- Signing Despatch & sub-con paperwork
- Sustain the most cost effective and efficient methods for meeting quality requirements
Qualification’s/traits of Quality & H&S Manager
- Proven background in a Quality & H&S background
- Ability to lead a quality team
- Engineering background, specifically sheet metal ideally
- To be punctual and reliable.
- To ensure all Health & Safety Policies and Procedures are followed at all times.
- To respect & adhere to our core values & rules of our organisation
Quality & H&S Managers please apply and if you do have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org