We are currently partnering with a world-leading provider of technical equipment. Our clients pride themselves on people being the core of their company, seeing their strength in trust, diversity, and progress. Our client is a well-established business that provides equipment that allows users to educate and research in innovative ways within the engineering, medical, laboratory and pharmaceutical sectors. They are a leader in Fluid dynamics, Chemical, and Civil processing. As a Senior Software and Electronics Development Engineer, you will provide software support and development within our clientâ€™s product portfolio.
Key responsibilities as Senior Software and Electronics Development Engineer
- Develop software interfaces for new and existing products.
- Test and development of software against control logic requirements
- Design of Digital and Analogue Electronics
- Development of GUI and Data logging interface
- Design of software to meet customer or internal specifications.
Experience for Senior Software and Electronics Development Engineer
- Very strong, demonstrable leadership skills in an engineering environment
- Schematic Capture using Proteus/ Eagle or similar.
- C Programming for embedded Microcontrollers, experience with serial protocols such as 12C, SPI, CAN, and sensor integration over 12C, SPI, CAN
- Design, build and maintain high quality, efficient C# desktop applications with rich touch screen driven GUI.
- Experience in creating Windows-based applications to read, display and data log the sensor readings and to control the machines.
- Experience in writing own PID algorithm either in desktop or embedded applications.
- Any PLC/HMI programming experience would be beneficial.
- General electrical and or electronic diagnostic experience
- Any PLC/SCADA programming experience would be beneficial.
- Electrical wiring familiarity with industrial motor wiring experience of UL/CSA safety and CE approvals (Technical conformance file)
- Competitive Salary
- 37.5 hours a week
- Flexible working
This is a full-time contract position for the successfulÂ Senior Software and Electronics Development Engineer For more information simply apply now or call Alison on 07483 025038 or email@example.com.
Not quite what you are looking for? Head over to browse other live vacancies here.