Sheet Metal WorkerÂ Â Â Â Â Location: New Milton, Dorset
Sheet Metal Worker Salary: Â£17-19 ph
Calling all Sheet Metal Workers! Do you possess highly sought-after skills, able to bend, roll, form, stretch, shrink, or cut sheet metal to a very high standard? Are you a sheet metal worker looking for a new challenge?
Are you an experienced sheet metal worker looking for a new challenge? If so, then don’t miss out on this great opportunity! We’re looking for sheet metal workers to join our long-standing aerospace company in New Milton, Dorset. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, and the cost of living is much lower than in London. Plus, you’ll get to live in one of the most beautiful parts of the country with plenty of fresh air and outdoor activities.
Sounds good? Then click here to apply today and I’ll be in touch with you today.
A leading manufacturer of precision components and finished parts for the aerospace industry. They specialise in the fabrication of sheet metal, machining, and welding and looking for an expert Sheet Metal Worker to join their team. Committed to providing their customers with the highest quality products and services, and are always looking for ways to improve. Already packed with a team of highly skilled and experienced engineers who are proud of their reputation for delivering excellence and are looking to welcome a similar Sheet Metal Worker to the team.
Sheet Metal Worker Role
- Sheet metal workers must also be able to measure, cut, bend, and shape sheet metal to technical drawings
- Fabrication knowledge of aluminium & stainless steel
- Stretching, shrinking, and adjusting sheet metal components
- Able to use a range of tools to shape sheet metal over blocks/forms
- Assembly fitting of welded sheet metal components
- Happy to work both independently and as part of the team as some jobs are more complicated and need 2 sets of hands
- Day shift
- Flexible working hours
- 37-hour working week
- Overtime available at 1.5x
For the very few Sheet Metal Workers that are still out there, especially the ones who are seeking a fresh challenge with a growing business by the seaside and no shortage of work – Apply for the Sheet Metal Worker role now or call/message Hayden at Holt Engineering on 07955 081 482.