Supply Chain Analyst
We are currently working with a worldwide supplier of precision products covering most industries across the globe, and they are on the lookout for an experienced Supply Chain Analyst to join their growing business.
The company are part of a large global group who are renowned within their niche industry, for supplying quality products and solutions to a range of sectors and staying ahead by investing well into R&D. The Supply Chain Analyst will be responsible for coordinating, preparing, and updating select Supplier pricing, contract information, and other key master data.
Responsibilities as Supply Chain Analyst:
- Establish, monitor, and administer and/or improve purchasing master data maintenance and control to ensure effective use of ERP systems to support the business.
- Manage or coordinate the business processes with suppliers and/or customers to expand and improve electronic integration as well as streamline business processes.
- Coordinate with necessary Information Technology or other resources to achieve technical support in order to promote electronic integration efforts.
- Perform analysis and drive continuous improvement and/or standardisationÂ of key purchasing master data for CFT plants and processes (e.g. accuracy of lead-time, terms, pricing, etc.).
- Assist in the implementation of strategic initiatives
- Compile, analyse, and validate plant information on topics such as raw material costs, project savings, logistics, inventory turns, and supplier spend.
- Assist or develop improved reporting to support strategic initiatives such as Inventory Reduction, spend analytics, logistic scorecards, and spend aggregation.
Experience required as Supply Chain Analyst:
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university (Business, Supply Chain, or Technical preferred) is preferred. APICS/ISM (CPSM)/Supply Chain certificationÂ would be desirable.
- Strong Analytical skills, with attention to detail.
- Demonstrated decision making and problem solving skills.
- Must be able to deliver excellent work with little supervision.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, cross functional environment.
- Some experience in any or all areas including Project Management, negotiation, general commodity market knowledge, or general Supply Chain knowledge.
- Experience in Lean, Six Sigma, or other continuous improvement is preferred
Benefits for the Supply Chain Analyst:
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Free on-site parking
- Generous pension scheme
- Life assurance
- 37.25 hours per week (for this role)
- Early finish on a Friday
This is a full time permanent position for the successful Supply Chain Analyst. For more information simply apply now or call Nathan on 07921479890.