Holt Engineering are recruiting for an experienced Supply Chain Co-ordinator to join our innovative and forward thinking client in Poole.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a client that truly believes in their mission and brand and invests in their their staff which is represented in their awesome benefit package! This position is responsible for managing vital data, overseeing orders into the warehouse and ensuring effective communication with suppliers as well as internal and external stakeholders. The Supply Chain Supervisor plays a crucial role in the smooth and efficient functioning of operations.
The main responsibilities for the successful Supply Chain Co-ordinator will be:
- Monitor stock levels and place orders
- Review supplier performance & product seasonality and forecasting
- Resolve all invoice queries relating to cost and delivery discrepancies
- Liaise with suppliers to track orders and resolve any problems
- Produce and maintain regular business reports
- Continuous analysis
- Support the supply chain team on general duties.
The personal specification for this Supply Chain Co-ordinator role:
- Possess a proven track record of successfully coordinating supply chain activities
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills to clearly convey instructions
- Strong leadership skills
- Have a proactive attitude toward process improvement and be able to identify opportunities for streamlining operations
- Strategic thinking
Benefits for the successful Supply Chain Co-ordinator
- Hybrid working
- Competitive pension scheme
- Free parking
- All paid for company events
- Money back schemes
- Much much more . . . . . . . .
This role can offer an immeidate start and is paying upto £32,000pa, if you possess the required skills, need a new challenge and want to hear more about these benefits then please apply with your CV or call Yasmin on